2014年6月5日木曜日

Ex-Insurance employees & IT outsourcing company is KILLER/MURDER/GREED/HATE

Tadashi Toyama@Linkedin(japan) and ATOS(ATO.PA) known as ATOS ORIGIN is KILLER, MURDER and they have too much HATE and GREED in their mind not only me and against around them.

These are that I just could write few matters only for few seconds even I disturbed my brain by V2K,  microwave. I will update this more about they have been done on me. I've been attacked since I joined Insurance company and quit there cause of Tadashi Toyama@Linkedin(Japan, wheelchair) made me schizophrenia /w GANG and ATOS(ATO.PA).

Even I quit and back to my home town, He has been gang stalking to me /w GANG and ATOS(ATO.PA) use V2K, DEW, USW and microwave technology to KILL MY LIFE and, to make me schizophrenia again and again. Even I have never attacked to them. But, They did not stop to stalk me.
Looks, ATOS and Tadashi Toyama@Linkedin(Japan) are having a fun to KILL ME and EVERY LESS THAN A SECOND for 24 hours every day by V2K, DEW, USW and other microwave technology.

ATOS talked to me into my lobe, We will make your profile database in ATOS HK DCS September 2014.
  • CONTROL MY ACTIVITIES IN STEALTH according to around my devices c'lock cycles such Mhz and unknown human. Not to work smoothly, like Robot by V2K (They talked me into my lobe we'll control you like a Robot)
  • CONTROL MY BRAIN ACTIVITY by V2K to make me cognitive impairment, CONTROL ME LIKE ROBOT and breaking my PC to make me putting a baggage on top of radder contains PC and pushing it by my room door by me by V2. (Attack by scenario)
  • HIJACK and DISTURB MY THINK, TYPE and TALK by V2K
  • HIJACK and DISTURB MY THINK, TYPE and WRITE word by V2K  
  • KILL MY BRAIN ACTIVITIES by V2K, Not to think, not to work, not to make money, not to be relaxed and not to sleep well by heaping hi level microwave every day.
  • CRACK MY APPLICATION PROCESS, MAKE IT FREEZE which means "Not responded" by Microwave without when network/power connectivity.
  • OVERWRITE MY FILE by microwave even I properly saved it after I made a new function to work efficiently
  • CAN NOT DO EVEN IT'S VERY EASY THINGS such insert a row into calc 
  • SCAN MY HOUSE by Microwave such EHF, USHF and so on.
  • CAN NOT SLEEP WELL by heaping me high voltage of microwaves around my home and V2K.(Can see lights even I closed my eye, with a homing device)
  • HEAP HATE SPEECH into my lobe and LRAD, EEG according to the sound around me and VIOLENCE ON ME for 24 hours by V2K and DEW even I'm in sleep.
  • DISTURB/INTERRUPTED MY THINK by EEG over microwave of V2K for 24 hours.
Physically
  • Hacked inbound internet line and NTT Firewall at home many times even I did not do anything against them.
    • When to study about IT security regarding reflection attack. I could hear the voice out side of my house like "He might be attacked us". I've never heard the tone of the voice in neighbourhood house which means somebody is stalking me. They are lost in wild fancies.
  • FACE RED SIGNAL IGNORED CAR in front of me by V2K when to turn right
  • Got in my room and car many times to do something
  • Put hidden camera in my house to do mobbing
  • Scratch my car body by human many times
About V2K

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿